1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
The M42 paratrooper jacket first used by American paratroopers during the earlier and middle part of World War II.
The jacket consisted of four front patch pockets with two button snaps on each, along with a unique dual-zippered knife pocket located on the upper lapel which was designed to contain a switchblade pocketknife.
Name: WWII M42 Paratrooper Uniform Inspired Bomber Jacket
- 4 front utility velcro pockets
- 1 multi-purpose backpack
- 1 inner pocket
- Zipper front with buckle fastening
- 4 adjustable side buckle straps
Material: 100% Polyester